If nothing else this expedition has taught me to be flexible. We decided yesterday afternoon that we would wait until Saturday to move up. One day doesn’t make much difference at this stage and we want every opportunity to go to Camp Three on the Lhotse face. The fixed lines were finished yesterday but no tents or O2’s have gone up yet. Our schedule will take us to Camp One for a night then to Camp Two for a rest day and then up the Lhotse Face if all goes well to spend the night. We will come back down to Camp Two for one more night and then all the way to Base Camp. Camp Three is generally as high as anyone goes to sleep without O2 and then only one night. Sleep being a joke at that altitude. The next time we come through Camp Three we will sleep on O2 and be on the way to the summit. For everyone just now on there first trip to Camp Two they will probably need another rotation as they can’t stay at two long enough to wait on tents, fuel and food to go up. Our decision to delay a day resulted from concern about the progress on the face, some lingering health issues I have, and the fact that nine climbers and Sherpas were going to Camp One today. That is pretty crowded for that Camp. It also has been very windy today and we think, although it may snow, it will not be as windy Saturday. This will probably be the hardest five or six days on the mountain yet. People who have been there say everything is an order of magnitude harder above the South Col on summit day but I can’t worry about that now. You climb a mountain one step at a time and my goal now is to get back to Camp One and then to Camp Two. The rest we worry about when it comes. If you have questions or comments you can forward them to me at spinflyer@aol.com. My office will forward them to me in a format I can receive. Thanks.